Patient Info / Forms
Remember the consistency of your visits and physical therapy treatment are very important in reaching your goals and help return you to a healthy lifestyle.
To make a convenient appointment, call us today at (405) 600-9222. Physical Therapy Services, LLC is dedicated to helping you identify the cause of your pain and creating a custom treatment program that will allow you to return to normal activities.
At Physical Therapy Services, LLC, we want to maximize your time with us. Prior to your first visit, you will need to print and complete the appropriate forms below. You will need to select ONE insurance (Medicare, Insurance, or Self-pay) and the intake form. You should also choose the appropriate functional form. Please bring the completed form, your insurance cards, and photo ID with you to your first visit.
Select ONE Insurance
*All clients need to fill out this intake form:
*All clients should choose at least one appropriate functional form:
Before Your First Visit
- Make a list of questions you may want to discuss on your first visit.
- Have in writing key past medical history, previous treatments, current medications with the frequency and dosage, and any other important information.
- Please call our office to verify your insurance benefits
- Arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment.
- Bring with you a copy of your insurance card and a photo ID.
What to Expect on Your First Visit
- Please register with our friendly front office staff. We will help you navigate the insurance process
- You will meet with your physical therapist for the initial evaluation.
- During the evaluation, the therapist will ask questions about your medical history, current pain, or injury. Open communication helps us understand your problem.
- Your movement, strength, coordination, and much more will be evaluated. Our purpose is to help you, so please communicate with your physical therapist if anything is hurting or bothering you during the examination.
- The physical therapist will discuss recommendations with you.
- As time permits, some therapy may be rendered on the initial evaluation visit. At subsequent visits, the emphasis is on treatment.
- The amount of therapy needed will be discussed with your physical therapist, so you can schedule a series of visits. We offer many convenient appointment times, however, prime times can become busy, so it is best to book ahead as much as possible.
- Your therapist will write up their findings and treatment plan to submit to your referring physician or another medical professional who you choose.
- If you have any questions, please communicate with us. We want to ensure your satisfaction and full recovery.